• 90% of all people are wearing improperly fitted shoes.
• Most foot problems are caused or aggravated by improperly fitted shoes.
• The average person walks the equivalent of 4 times around the world during their lifetime.
One quarter of the bones in your body are located in your feet, and your feet are the foundation
and support for the rest of your body. If you are experiencing foot, ankle, knee, lowerback, or
shoulder pain, it very well may stem from a problem with your feet.
Why are properly fitted shoes important to overall foot health?
Proper footwear is an integral part of any comprehensive foot care plan. In fact, the success
of any treatment plan from your doctor may prescribe can be enhanced or undermined by
your choice of shoes.
• Anyone experiencing foot pain.
• Individuals with diabetes.
• A large community by accepting various insurance claims.
• People who stand or are active on their feet for a signifcant portion of the day.
• Athletes who put extra demands on their feet.
• People with born high and low arches